2007年4月16日 星期一

the art of life

About the quality of my thought of reading the poem, is blessed and this poem is the best poem because it gives me a hint in its content. The author, Henry W. Longfellow, created the poem in a sorrowful state of mind by a serious attitude and composed the song that is not only grandly but also blessed to everyone.
The poem, A Psalm Of Life, is deeply affect on me and give me an impulse to be a hero in the strife. Unlike other author, Henry W. Longfellow has his independent opinion and outstanding style of writing. Longfellow tells us not to be dismal when you get a defeat and you have to stand up and fight it again until you win your beautiful life. If you want to have a art of life, you will be active and it also is your job.
Because of this song, A Psalm Of Life, I know how to create my beautiful life. He points an honest attitude to face human life as well as tell everybody not to go astray. And I will face any problem and defeat all balks when I am disappointed. Act, act in the living present.

沒有留言: